NATIONAL WEBINAR - Hosted by Planned Cover
Tuesday 20 September 2022
12.30pm – 1.30pm (AEST
It’s not surprising that everyone is alarmed by ACP cladding given the Grenfell Tower fire in 2017 and events since then. Recent decisions however indicate that there is not a ‘one size fits all’ solution when it comes to ACPs, and regard needs to be had to product types and configurations in order to assess the danger of ACPs and their immediate removal from buildings.
Join us for our upcoming webinar where Matthew Smith, James Rigney and Zachary Brown, lawyers of Clyde and Co will discuss:
- recent judgments in the jurisdictions of NSW, Victoria and the UK and their findings; and
- the implications of these decisions for construction professionals.
CO-architecture members 15% off discount code to be used at checkout 22WEB8COA
- CAREER LOAD & RELOAD WA AIA
- NATIONAL WEBINAR - Recent Court Rulings on Cladding Claims
- 16 architecture and design studios currently hiring with flexible working arrangements
- Australian Interior Design Awards 2022 Awards revealed!
- Design Speaks Collection – New Directions in Market Housing
- Design Speaks Collection – Compact Housing